- Lessons will consist of three terms – Fall, Winter, and Spring. Each term will be 10 weeks long.
- For new piano students, an initial registration fee of $10 per child must be submitted along with the completed registration form to reserve a time slot.
- Each term’s fees includes a music binder, student worksheets, use of studio’s materials, rentals for recitals, and any other miscellaneous items.
- Students are encouraged to complete a full year of study. One month of notice is required to withdraw from lessons.
- Our favorite beginner methods are Alfreds Basic Piano Series and the Edna Mae Burnam "Step By Step" Series.
- Students who have completed one to two years of piano will continue their studies using the Royal Conservatory of Music Series - Exams are optional.
- Students will complete the year's studies by participating in the year end concert.
- A Children’s Art Tax Credit (CATC) receipt for income tax will be issued in January of each year.
We are pleased to also provide music for weddings, funerals, or other special occasions. Please call to discuss availability, selections, and cost.
"My daughter Emily has studied piano with Therese Bourcet-Martin since she was 6 years old. Four years later, she enjoys learning to play the piano even more than she did when she started. Therese has the ability to both challenge and inspire my daughter. Emily looks forward to her weekly lessons and has developed a strong admiration for Therese. Emily is progressing wonderfully in her playing, but more importantly, she shares her teacher’s enthusiasm and love for music. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Therese Bourcet-Martin as a piano instructor."